Tuesday, January 7, 2020

First day in NYC- Virginia Wall


So today was our very first day in NYC and it’s been quite eventful! The day started with a quick tour by Richard, lunch of our choosing and and introduction to the subway system! My day was a lot more eventful than that, though. I got on the yellow train and just followed the trustworthy Kate Miller, as she used to live in New York and knows her way around much better than me. After we got on, I quickly realized she was going uptown and I was supposed to be going downtown. Kate had to walk me, like my mom, and drop me off at the right train to insure I wouldn’t get lost. I had to ride 6 stops to Union Square. Made it there safely and all the way back home... just to get locked out of my room for the third time today. Taylor and I had to get new room keys and ended up having to get security to let us back into our own room! We ended the day at John’s Pizzeria, which was SO good! It was a very fun, exciting and eventful first day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clare Coleman- Last day!

Hello and happy Thursday! Although I am in the midst of packing and dreading leaving NYC behind, I can not help but smile when reflecting on...