Friday, January 24, 2020

Clare Coleman- Last day!

Hello and happy Thursday! Although I am in the midst of packing and dreading leaving NYC behind, I can not help but smile when reflecting on Winterim 2020. Today went as followed: I got up, had my coffee, and headed out for my very last work day at MAC Presents. Work today was bittersweet- saying goodbye to all of the MAC team brought tears to my eyes, but looking back at all we had accomplished felt so rewarding. The team even sent us off with sweet handwritten notes and Milk Bar treats! After work everyone met on the third floor of the hotel to have a fun gift exchange so every girl could leave with a piece of the city. After the gift exchange, we all headed to Rockefeller Center to be "On Top of the Rock"! To see the entire New York skyline from thousands of feet in the air was truly breathtaking. I had spent my entire winterim on group level walking the streets, but to see New York from a different point of view felt magical. After a fun adventure to the top, I found myself having a last and 'final hoorah' dinner at the infamous Nobu Downtown. I had the most delicious sushi and dessert- a perfect way to end three week trip of fun and adventure! I am so thankful for my winterim experience and all that I have learned within these past three weeks. NYC, Clare Coleman will be back soon! XOXO   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clare Coleman- Last day!

Hello and happy Thursday! Although I am in the midst of packing and dreading leaving NYC behind, I can not help but smile when reflecting on...