Thursday, January 16, 2020

Cate Kohl- Wednesday

Today at work I met with three different people who work with BMI. I met with Katie, who works in the creative department. She said that she has met lots of different celebrities such as Shawn Mendes. She meets with different artists and helps them in the business. She was newer than most of the people there, so she had not helped that many people yet. We also met with Mary who also works in the creative department. She works with Latino people and helps them in the business. She specifically helps the people who sing in Spanish, and she helps support them in the business. Finally we met with a lawyer who talked about his part in BMI. his job does not consist of courtroom cases, but face to face meetings. After this Kate Miller and I got lost trying to find Mean Girls. It was quite the experience getting lost. We finally arrived at the place, but walked past it. I turned around and realized it was right behind us the whole time. After Mean Girls, I met Cameron Dallas. Meeting him was amazing, and I almost passed out. I even got a picture with him, and he signed my playbill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clare Coleman- Last day!

Hello and happy Thursday! Although I am in the midst of packing and dreading leaving NYC behind, I can not help but smile when reflecting on...