Friday, January 17, 2020

Hannah King- Thursday

Another great day in the Big Apple! I started my morning off at 9am, as I left for work. It was raining heavily which made for a slow commute to work. After six stops on the subway, I was at work and ready for the day. I feel like I am getting very good at navigating the subway and am more confident in my independence! I worked on a number of projects and tasks at my desk. Ms. Evans came to my sight today and visited me. I was really excited to show her around my work. Time really flew at work and before I knew it, it was 4:30 and I am due back to the hotel. I took the subway back to the hotel and got back to my room and relaxed for a little bit. Tonight, many girls choose to head over to Brooklyn and walk the Brooklyn Bridge with our trusty tour guide Richard. We saw some amazing views and had some delicious pizza at Julianna’s. Richard told us history facts and stories about multiple places around the city. Some girls headed to other parts of the city for a free dinner and time with friends or family. As a whole, our group is loving NYC. We are taking advantage of the city and taking it all in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clare Coleman- Last day!

Hello and happy Thursday! Although I am in the midst of packing and dreading leaving NYC behind, I can not help but smile when reflecting on...