Sunday, January 19, 2020

Eads- Sunday

Today was a great Sunday in the city! We started off the morning with a group trip to the MOMA. Which stands for the museum of modern art. We spent an hour in the space exploring what they were displaying. One of my favorite pieces that we saw was starry night by Vincent Van Gogh. Funny story actually, when I was in preschool, my art teacher asked me to try and recreate the painting. Which actually is in my house currently. So it was cool to see the real thing! After the MOMA, we met up with our great tour guide Richard, who then guided us to Central Park. We walked around the park while he explained to us it’s rich history. We saw where residents walk around the park as well as run. We also got to see a castle which was in the middle of the park, and had a great view of the city. Towards the end of our park tour, we walked toward the exit and found this fountain which is known greatly throughout television. As a huge gossip girl fan myself, that is the exact spot where chuck and Blair got married! So I was definitely fangirling big time. After our walk in the park, we made our way to the subway and back to the hotel in time to watch the titans game! Fingers crossed they pull out the win!!! What a great Sunday ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clare Coleman- Last day!

Hello and happy Thursday! Although I am in the midst of packing and dreading leaving NYC behind, I can not help but smile when reflecting on...